So I have been a little AWOL but what's new about that right? My days are rather mundane lately and quite boring and the updates would just be simply boring! The job search is still in full effect I apply for what seems like at least a couple jobs a day which is outstanding considering how small of a town I live and how few and far between good jobs are available lately. I've been concentrating on administration jobs and of course applying for anything government or law that has come up.
Word on the street is there is a new big government office opening up soon and they'll be hiring 50-75 people so of course I've been keeping my eyes peeled for word of where to apply. That'd be awesome to get into because it's super close to home and working for the government would pay definitely well.
I got my textbooks for my last course which is distance education and I've barely started it. I'm already finding it slightly overwhelming because it's highly theoretical and I have a hard time wrapping my head around that. My first assignment of answered questions is due to be mailed out on Monday so I guess that's what I'll be doing this weekend. Not that I had any alternate plans or anything. This summer is boring so far, I need to get a job and get my body on a more normalized schedule. I was doing well with sleeping and such when I first came home and for about the first two weeks after and now it's completely screwed up.
The only big news I have to report is that Rob and I are 'officially' moving in together on June 1st! We got a 2 bedroom apartment in the same building we are currently in except 3rd floor instead of 1st. We are very excited because we are currently only in a 1 bedroom (Rob's apartment) and the space is definitely needed, it faces the parking lot instead of the street which will prove to be more quiet thank goodness also we will have a balcony which is exciting. I see many get togethers in my near future lol I'm getting some boxes tomorrow and starting on packing, one good thing about not having a job is having the time to do the packing I suppose and I don't mind doing it as long as it means bigger space sooner!

No comments:
Post a Comment