Wednesday, September 17, 2008

"Fly like paper get high like planes"

As much as I first hated that song, I can't get the damn thing out of my head now! I'm supposed to be going with my roomie on Friday night after class to get my first tattoo, I'm pretty stoked about it! I'm not even worried about the pain I'm sure it won't be too bad at all. I went last weekend and got my hair coloured and cut and I absolutely ♥ it ! A girl I went to high school with did it for me at her the new salon she's working at. It's not a huge change or anything but it's much better colour-wise then it was!

I live a little less then 2 hours from my hometown for school and so far my boyfriend has been good at coming to get me and I've made it home every weekend thus far. He's leaving friday night at 9pm when he's done work to pick me up so I should make it home around 1am yuck. Kinda late to be driving around, but it'll be worth it! Going out Saturday night with my best buddy back home and I'm really looking forward to it. We got a lot closer near the end of the summer for many different reasons and then right after I moved for school. Figures!

Stats is stumping me big time, I don't even want to look at the assignment I guess that's what Monday will be for! Yay for having Mondays off:) 

I have class tomorrow all day it's my super long day all my other school days are pretty decent I got very lucky, I'm just waiting for a phone call from my boy then heading to bed. He SHOULD be calling anytime!!

No comments: