Saturday, September 20, 2008

"You're hot than you're cold"

So I definitely went "under the needles " tonight and got my first tattoo. It turned out pretty damn well and I was very impressed with everything. Like I said my roommate from last year finished school last year and started apprenticing right out of college. She was a fine arts major and is just amazingly skilled. It barely hurt at all except for two spots where it bled a little bit but other than that it was a piece of cake. I brought in a couple of ideas I had and we compromised my ideas with hers into something that turned out pretty incredible!


As I was getting it done I kept thinking to myself "Holy shit I'm getting a tattoo" ha ha, I kind of figured I'd chicken out, but once I had told my roomie that I was going today I couldn't back out. I wasn't really nervous at all until I actually sat down and she began sketching my design.








The picture really doesn't do it justice, I took that from my cellphone camera so I could upload it right away since I can't seem to find my camera cord, I did take pictures before, during and after which I will post on Facebook as soon as I get them uploaded! There's a small pink heart in between all those stars which I got especially for my boyfriend. As I told him I wanted to do something special for him(we've been together almost 6 years) but I also didn't want to be branded either. Gotta compromise a little!:)
I'm home now for the weekend and hopefully going out tomorrow (Saturday) night, I really am in the mood for a few beverages and some dancing so lets hope some of my plans go through!:)

No comments: