Thursday, September 18, 2008

"She's a bad girl, I've seen her type before"

Turns out my boy has pneumonia after a billion tests at the hospital last night he finally called me just before 4am, I tried to sleep but it wasn't gonna happen so I was still wide awake when he called. I was getting worried as much as our hospital sucks sometimes they don't usually take 5 hours on a slow night!

I'm going to get a tattoo tomorrow, I'm pretty psyched about it actually, my first tattoo, I've wanted it FOREVER!! I'm procrastinating and avoiding any type of homework I could and should be doing to do absolutely nothing at all.

I woke up with a sore stomach and it won't go away, it's driving me bananas, it's grumbling at me alot, I always joke around with pains like that and say my stomach really hates me. It's right pissed today!! One more class to go then tattoo, dinner(possibly) then home to pack to head home for the weekend I'm pretty pumped:)

No comments: